Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome to Timberlandia!

Welcome to Timberlandia! I'm a Portland native who has gone to Timbers matches since I was a wee lad. I'm so pumped for the Timbers to be back in the top flight this season, so I figured, what the hell, why not write about about my love for the club, the sport, and my experiences as we start a new era for Portland professional soccer.

I'm a Timbers Army season ticket holder, and stand with my mates at the top of Section 106. I love the camaraderie, passion, and joy that the Timbers Army brings to each and every match, and the stadium atmosphere can only be matched by European giants like Liverpool and Barcelona.

Look for more to come, I've got some write-ups from this past weekend's Cascadia Summit in Tukwila WA, where we dominated Seattle and Vancouver.

Enjoy!

Brenaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment